Le Concerto building - NOVALIS TAITBOUT Group headquarters
This commercial real estate project with a net internal area of approximately 14,000 m² consists of:
- two new buildings built around an internal garden and connected by two bridges housing the core for the glass lifts. The structure of the new build comprises:
* two basement levels (160-space car park),
* a ground floor, incorporating a staff canteen (550 covers),
* five upper storeys, forming the 12 to 18 m wide office floor plates.
- and an existing building of approximately 880 m², fully refurbished and testimony to the rich industrial heritage of an urban block in the process of profound change, in the heart of the town of Montreuil.
On this project, the Wilmotte et Associés practice’s architecture took shape with the aim of forging urban and visual connections with its surroundings while expressing the development’s environmental ambitions.
This real estate programme has been awarded NF tertiary buildings - HQE® procedure THPE (Very High Energy Performance) certification.
The chosen structure is column and beam type with loadbearing facades to enable greater flexibility in terms of spaces, providing the adaptability desired by the Lessee. Limiting concrete walls in the floor plate footprint, this structure has facilitated light transmission and natural lighting of work spaces.
ARCHITECT: Wilmotte Associés
PROJECT VALUE: n/a
TOTAL SURFACE AREA: 14 000 m²
COMPLETION DATE: 2011
LOCATION: Montreuil, France
OUR BRIEF: Structural Engineering Design